Milano Fantasy Recipe | Easy Refreshing Drink

by - April 09, 2016



So lately my daughter has been doing all the shooting and editing for my videos since she has her holidays right now, and she loves experimenting with new locations and finding out which place has the best lighting. So you'll be seeing many parts of my house. This time we have done the shooting at the same place as my Chocolate Chip Cookies which I uploaded last year! Time flies too fast.

One more thing I want to tell you guys is that I am updating my blog after a very long time. My kids were so focused on improving the video quality that we all had forgotten about the blog. So after a subscriber requested me to do write ups of my recipes, it reminded me that I do have a blog. And I went to it and firstly, I changed my template. It was a tacky template I had downloaded from another website where I couldn't even modify anything. So I decided to shift back to the basic simple template that blogger provides and modified it the way I wanted to.

That being said, I will be extremely regular on my blog from now on, and will also try to publish write ups of my old YouTube recipes. So, stay tuned everyone!

Today I'm posting this recipe of this delicious summer drink- Milano Fantasy!
This is actually a family recipe, and we are all obsessed with it. It is so easy and quick to make but it looks like a lot of effort has been put into it. I always make this for my guests and get tons of compliments.







Ingredients:

2 Medium Malta
15 Mint Leaves
1 tablespoon  Lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon  Black salt
1  cup  Ice cubes
200 ml Sprite


Directions:
Cut the top and bottom slice of malta and let it aside we will use it later

Now cut the thin slices from malta

Now cut the malta into small pieces

Add chopped malta into mocktail mixer

Add mint leaves

Now add lemon juice

Add black salt and ice cubes

Now pour the sprite

And shake it well

Voila! Milano Fantasy is ready to serve.

You May Also Like

0 comments