Eggless Nutella Brownies

by - November 24, 2015

"I don't like nutella"- said no one ever


Nutella is my ALL time favourite thing to binge eat. I can literally eat so many jars full of it and not get bored at all. I love the perfect texture it has with that thick consistency and that sweet perfect chocolatey taste.
So, as a tribute to my love for nutella, and for all my vegetarian viewers, I made this recipe! Presenting... *drumroll*
Eggless Nutella Brownies!
Also, this video was shot at a very different location. It's not my kitchen. But I absolutely love the lighting. Tell me what you think about it.






Here are the ingredients.
APF  3/4 cup
Nutella  1 cup
Cocoa powder 1/4 cup
Yogurt  1/2 cup
Oil  1/3 cup
Milk 1/2  cup
Powdered sugar  4 tbls
Vanilla  1 tsp
Baking powder  1/2 tsp
instant coffee powder  1/2 tsp


For Nutella Ganache..
Cream 150 gm
Nutella 3 tbsp

Direction..
Step 1- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients.
Step 2- In a separate bowl mix all wet ingredients.
Step 3- Now sieve all dry ingredients to wet ing and mix well.
Step 4- pour you brownies better in prepared baking tin.
Step 5- Now bake for 20 minutes at 170 degree celsius.
Step 6- spread the nutella ganache on cooled brownies.
Step 7-  cut it and serve with icecream or just as it is.


Enjoy:)



You May Also Like

0 comments